- i love the look on his face - he's totally more drama than i can take, pretty much every day of the week
- this boy sat right next to me on the sofa pretty much the whole time i had the flu because he wanted to be with me
- his new saying from the princess bride is "hello, my name is pico de gallo, you killed my father, prepare to die..." that completely cracks me up☺
- he's a writer. he started another book yesterday & as always, it ought to be good
- right now he likes to say "your stash is trash, your beard is weird". he's 9, go figure...
- he's really into the old star trek reruns playing after supper. last night he was in the basement watching & pretty soon we hear "space..... the final frontier..." in this loud little voice. it was killin us, we were trying so hard not to crack up...☺
*this image was shot @f2.8, 1/160, iso 500 with a 50mm 1.4 lens