Friday, October 23, 2009

friday favorite | nappanee portrait photographer


this is my pick today because...

  • these pretty little roses...they are like happiness wrapped up in a very small package
  • i think i could grow to love macro
  • i love to play with textures, i'm always looking for something new. this one was a freebie from kaleidoscope through mcp actions. you may still be able to download this if you follow the mcp link

*this image was shot at f2.8, 1/500, iso 200 with a 50mm 1.4 lens.

2 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

Love it. And the last rose one that I missed whilst in Ohio. Mine are still holding out, too, though they are starting to look a little worse for the wear.

(Am I supposed to cut them back in the Fall or the Spring? I have always done Spring before, but they are looking so straggly!)

traci said...

Apryl. I followed your link from Tara Whitneys blog. Beautiful images. I love your natural style. Just wanted to say hi!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0