Friday, October 9, 2009

friday favorite | nappanee children's photographer

this one's my rockstar...my crazy, eccentric, they-broke-the-mold-after-they-made-him child.

he's tempermental & unpredictable. he's fearless & as a rule, defies reasoning.

this boy gives real, palpable meaning to the cliche "one in a million" because there truly is no other like him...

this is my pick today because:

  • i did nothing to elicit this "pose" (and i use that term loosely), this boy has got a mind of his own
  • when i point the camera in his face, he makes the most of it!
  • while it cracks me up, this image totally captures him at the same time
  • this shot completely makes me realize i could use a little more fun in my life
  • i never know what i'll capture on the sofa with the camera in my hand

*this image was shot @f2.8, 1/100, iso 200 with a 50mm 1.4 lens

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0