Friday, May 29, 2009

favorite friday: image of the day

this is my pick today because:

  • this is my youngest brother, his bride & their oldest son...they asked me to take their wedding photos a few years ago
  • i had no idea what i was doing...
  • taking wedding photos was stressfull & made me sweat like crazy
  • ps... i am not a wedding photographer...those people are brave souls
  • this is one of 2 whole shots i had thought up before the wedding, i wanted them walking away with their son following after them, he was not real sure about the grass, hence the bear crawl he's doing...
  • the little guy's so cute in this shot...it seems like a keepsake to me!

*this image was shot @ f4.5, 1/80, iso 100 with a 18-135mm 3.5-5.6 lens at 52mm with fill flash

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0