i have been tossing around the idea of doing something to get myself more motivated to blog regularly & "friday favorite" is one of them.
i'm going to go through my photos, past & present, and start posting some of my favorites & why.
if there's a special story or a how-to involved, i'll also try to include that.
since it's so nice & warm today i thought i'd better clear out something that seems a little colder so i can head into warmer things next week!
- it's my firstborn...that's reason enough, right?
- i don't take as many pics of him as i used to & this one turned out well, so it makes me happy!
- he's got on his dad's bears cap & it's so nice and colorful
- this image shows the little mustache that's starting & cracks me up while also sobering me up to the fact that my almost 13 yr old has a mustache!
- the image is relatively sharp & you can see me in the catchlights in his eyes, that just kind of gives mom one of those "awww" moments
*this image was shot @ f2.8, 1/640, iso 200 with a 50mm 1.4 lens (that by the way back focuses slightly & is therefore a beast to get tack sharp eyes with!)