Thursday, November 17, 2011

bitting, party of eight | nappanee family photographer

this summer i did a very quick (30 minutes or less) photography session with my brother's family. my sister-in-law needed a few photos for a local magazine article she was writing, and here are some of the shots that we got.



we didn't have much time, but i love the idea of "poses" that bring out the personalities, and even with eight people in one photo, i think this one comes pretty close...


although she didn't get to use her headshot for the article, i have to post it because, as my youngest once said while he watched me editing her photos...

"she has such a cute face!"... and a beautiful smile and heart to go with it.

thanks guys - it's always a pleasure♥

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might be just a 'tad' biased but you really bring out the best in these guys and that has to be quite a job with so many at a time. Loved the head shot too and your son is right. ;-)
Crystal

alphabet momma said...

*blush* Thanks, Jon. What an encourager. Thank you for taking these! I love them! Thanks for blessing us with your talent!! xo

jodyfoznot said...

Oh, I love these! (She does have a cute face!)

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful family. I am proud to have them as part of my family. A great job on the pictures.
Aunt Robin

butik baju muslim said...

woww great post good luck

orange county photography said...

beautiful photos!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0