Thursday, July 7, 2011

love her | nappanee photographer

this girl rocks my world.
she is magical, i tell you - in the very best way possible!

it's like having one great big piece of eye dessert, getting to spend a little camera time with her.

this girl does not disappoint, not for one moment. i can barely keep up with her!

i love her new haircut - it so fits her. she's a no-nonsense, roll-with-the-flow girl & i love that about her.

she's a breath of fresh air, this one.
gonna breathe in as much as i can get


alphabet momma said...

Love these pictures! My favorite one is the second one at the top! Great angle and love her genuine smile. Emmaly likes the first picture best. :) She said that she likes the way you take pictures. She likes that you let her "pick out her own style of posing" and it is fun for her. I love this no-nonsense, go-with-the-flow girl! Thanks for the pics!!

Theimperfectheart said...

Those chocolate brown eyes just melt the heart. I love how the eyes in your pictures are so alive!

All My Monkeys said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. We watch all those "boy movies" too, and I can't say I don't enjoy them. lol You just usually see a "girls" list with lots of "girlie" movies. (fwiw, I am not a fan of pride and prejudice which is apparently the ultimate of girlie movies - give me Transformers anyday). And I totally agree about your "someone who hasn't seen starwars" comment. Those kinds of films are on the top 50 for a reason. It's more than just hype. Oh, and my boy is doing great. Thanks for the well wishes. :D

Template by - background image by elmer.0