Thursday, July 7, 2011

love her | nappanee photographer

this girl rocks my world.
she is magical, i tell you - in the very best way possible!

it's like having one great big piece of eye dessert, getting to spend a little camera time with her.





this girl does not disappoint, not for one moment. i can barely keep up with her!

i love her new haircut - it so fits her. she's a no-nonsense, roll-with-the-flow girl & i love that about her.

she's a breath of fresh air, this one.
gonna breathe in as much as i can get






3 comments:

alphabet momma said...

Love these pictures! My favorite one is the second one at the top! Great angle and love her genuine smile. Emmaly likes the first picture best. :) She said that she likes the way you take pictures. She likes that you let her "pick out her own style of posing" and it is fun for her. I love this no-nonsense, go-with-the-flow girl! Thanks for the pics!!

Theimperfectheart said...

Those chocolate brown eyes just melt the heart. I love how the eyes in your pictures are so alive!

All My Monkeys said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. We watch all those "boy movies" too, and I can't say I don't enjoy them. lol You just usually see a "girls" list with lots of "girlie" movies. (fwiw, I am not a fan of pride and prejudice which is apparently the ultimate of girlie movies - give me Transformers anyday). And I totally agree about your "someone who hasn't seen starwars" comment. Those kinds of films are on the top 50 for a reason. It's more than just hype. Oh, and my boy is doing great. Thanks for the well wishes. :D

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0